If you are a Tradie there is one thing that you can’t go without and that’s Trade Insurance. Having Trade Insurance will make you more attractive to a potential employer. In fact, most employers won’t even consider you for their job sight if you don’t have your own cover. Speak with our team and get yourself protected today and for the future.
Who is it for?
Some of the occupations we can provide cover for include (but not limited to):
- Residential Builders
- Landscape Gardeners
- Mobile Mechanics
What does this insurance cover?
Trade Insurance Policy will typically cover:
- Liability – Legal liability for personal injury or damage to property due to an occurrence connected with your business is covered where you are at fault.
- Tax Audit – Professional fees, including legal and accounting fees, associated with a business tax audit, are covered.
- Fire and Other Damage – Building and business contents are covered from certain specific events including fire, storm (not flood), lightning, impact by vehicles, explosion and earthquakes.
- Business Interruption – Business Insurance helps to repair and replace damaged property. Cover for loss of gross profit or gross rentals following an interruption to your business, which was caused by an insured event, including fire or burglary.
- Burglary – Break-ins to your premises using forced and violent entry, you are covered for the theft of stock, other business contents and electronic equipment in your building.
- Money – Covered for loss or theft of money from certain locations. Any loss of money caused by accounting or clerical errors or theft from staff is not included.
- Glass – Covered for the replacement value of broken glass including the cost of temporary shuttering, replacement of signwriting and repair of plastic signs. Any stock damaged by the broken glass is also covered at the cost value.
- Goods in Transit – Loss or damage to goods in transit is covered against specific events.
- Fraud & Dishonesty – Covered for the loss of money or goods due to any act of fraud or dishonesty by your employees, whether they are acting in collusion with others or alone. This fraud and deception needs to be discovered during the insurance period.
- Equipment Breakdown – Mechanical or electrical equipment is covered as well as specific electronic devices.
- General Property – Cover for items of your choice such as mobile phones and laptops, whether you’re in the office or anywhere in the world.
Additional Trade Insurance Benefits should include:
- Australia-wide cover for tools and equipment theft
- 24 hours, 7 days a week cover for personal illness or accidents
- Protection from liability claims Australia-wide
- A selection of insurance covers to meet your needs
- 24-hour claims services
- Monthly premium payments to assist with your cashflow. It costs more to pay by the month.
Contact Riverina Finance & Insurance Solutions
For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.