Top Strata Residential Insurance
We’ve made protecting your property easier, with our Top Strata Residential Insurance. With this cover, you’ll have the confidence of knowing your residential buildings under a strata, group, body corporate or community title are covered for the building and common contents (if you choose this cover).
You’re also covered for expenses ranging from paying exploration costs to find a leaky pipe source to accidental damage.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is the owner of a residential building that is part of a strata, group, body corporate or community arrangement.
What does this insurance cover?
- Temporary accommodation for up to 12 months if a unit in your building cannot be lived in due to damage
- Up to 12 months of unit owner’s rent if a tenanted unit in your building cannot be lived in due to damage
- Legal liability cover up to $10 million
- Cost of emergency repairs (up to $1,000) if an insured incident results in loss or damage
- Reasonable costs of locating leaks in pipes and water containers that are unknown and resulting in permanent damage to your building or Common Contents
Contact Riverina Finance & Insurance Solutions
For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.