Get a Quote

or call us on

1300 748 346

No matter what your business is there is that certain sense of pride that comes along with owning it yourself. Not to mention all the challenges that come along with being in control of all of the decision making. Let us help take the stress out of making sure your business has the right cover to protect you from the ‘what if’s’


Don’t be fooled into thinking only the big corporates need Public Liability Insurance. If you own your own business big or small you need to ensure that you are covered for the unthinkable like a general member of the public being injured or their property damaged because of your business activities. Let us help you get the cover you need.

Public and Products Liability Policy Wording


If you are a Tradie there is one thing that you can’t go without and that’s Trade Insurance. Having Trade Insurance will make you more attractive to a potential employer. In fact, most employers won’t even consider you for their job sight if you don’t have your own cover. Speak with our team and get yourself protected today and for the future.

  • Australia-wide cover for tools and equipment theft
  • 24 hrs, 7 days a week cover for personal illness or accidents
  • Protection from liability claims Australia-wide
  • Monthly premium payments to assist you with cash flow
  • General property cover such as mobiles and laptops

Trade Insurance Product Disclosure Statement 


Professional Indemnity Insurance is designed to protect you, your employees and your business against claims arising from alleged errors and omissions in the execution of your professional duty. It makes for total peace of mind, so you can get on with the business of providing professional advice and services to your clients.

Professional Indemnity Policy Wording 


As a business owner you rely on a trustworthy motor vehicle and you want to know that it’s protected both on and off the road. So if you need cover for a single work vehicle or a whole fleet our team are here to discuss your needs

  • Accidental Loss or Damage to motor vehicle
  • 2 year new for old replacement for first registered owners
  • Towing and storage costs
  • Emergency repairs, travel and accommodation
  • Personal accident from an event, up to $5,000

There are two types of Commercial Motor insurances available:
1. Commercial Motor Insurance – for vehicles under 5 tonnes carrying capacity
2. Heavy Motor Insurance – designed for vehicles over 5 tonnes carrying capacity

Commercial Motor Product Disclosure Statement


Our Fleet Motor Insurance policy is designed for medium to large business operators that include 15 or more commercial motor items and we will help tailor a plan to suit your specific business needs.

  • Accidental loss or damage to your motor vehicle
  • Guarantee for authorised repairs against any defect due to workmanship or faulty material for the life of the insured vehicle
  • 2 year new for old replacement if you are the first registered owner for certain vehicle types
  • Hire vehicle after theft
  • Lease payout on vehicles where the amount owing under a lease is greater than the vehicle total loss amount (additional amount capped based on vehicle type)

Motor Fleet PDS (on or after 4 March 2014) 


Prime movers and heavy equipment don’t come cheap, that’s why you need to make sure you have them protected. Heavy Motor Insurance provides the peace of mind knowing that your investments have been protected. For insurance solutions for vehicles over five tonne carrying capacity or heavy mobile machinery speak with the team at Riverina Finance & Insurance Solutions.

Policy options available:

1. Transport Package – for operations with less than 15 items

  • Commercial Motor
  • Public and Products Liability
  • Marine – protect your freight
  • Business Interruption – insure against loss of income

2. Fleet – for operations with more than 14 items

Transport Package 


There are many different Marine Insurance policies that may assist you to protect your cargo or vessel through the entire door to door journey be it by sea, road, rail and air. Our team are available to discuss your individual needs for:

  • Carriers protect
  • Combined Cargo
  • Home & Contents Transit
  • Inland Cargo
  • Mobile phones & Portable Computers
  • Tools of the trade


Protect your contracted works against major contingencies before, during and after completion, as well as anyone visiting or working on the site. If you own, run or manage any type of construction site, big or small, let us help you find the best insurance solution for your needs.

  • Projects undertaken by builders, owner builders, contractors, financiers, or all parties to a contract that we agree
  • New constructions or alterations and additions
  • All phases of work: preparation, construction period, maintenance period and testing and commissioning
  • Loss or damage to existing structures under an insured’s care, when requested
  • Work being undertaken in cyclone zones above the 26th parallel, subject to our agreement

Contract Works and Legal Liability Policy Wording


Workers Compensation Insurance is compulsory for all employers but it’s important to understand that health and safety requirements vary from state to state.

Our team is experienced in helping you meet your obligations regardless of your business size and type.

Learn more here

*Applicable in NSW, ACT, Tasmania, Western Australia and Northern Territory only

Workers Compensation Insurance issued in WA, ACT, TAS and NT by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as GIO. In NSW, GIO operates as an agent for the NSW WorkCover Scheme.


Not-For-Profit Organisations are often the lifeblood of communities and the last thing you need to worry about is if someone gets injured while volunteering or a member of the public at one of your many fundraisers. Our team can help you put the worry aside with an insurance policy to suit your needs.

Not-For-Profit Organisations Policy Wording 


We know that farmers do it tough with the ever changing weather conditions or unpredictability of the market price fluctuations, but what we can do is help to make sure you have the right insurance in place so can feel in control of some the ‘uncontrollables’.

Farm Insurance protects you against financial loss if you experience a major interruption to your business such as machinery breakdowns, loss of feed stock or property damage.

  • Business Liability
  • Farm Property
  • Domestic Property
  • Business disruption

Hay, Grain, Livestock, Fencing & Farm


Does your business rack up the frequent flyer points? If the answer is ‘yes’ then chances are you need Corporate Travel Insurance.

Corporate Travel Insurance helps protect your business against being exposed to extravagant expenses that can occur whilst travelling domestically or internationally.

Cover for medical treatment, flight cancellations or lost luggage are just a few of the common costs that a business can face when employees are travelling for business.

Contact our team to discuss your Corporate Travel Insurance needs.

Resilium Privacy Policy