Home & Contents Insurance
Riverina Finance & Insurance Solutions offers a range of Home and Contents Insurance policies to suit your needs.
Who is it for?
Anyone who has a home and/or contents within a home.
What does this insurance cover?
Benefits might cover:
- Flood cover (depending on location)
- Regardless of the age of your home and contents, your old is replaced with new
Platinum Home and Contents Insurance
Platinum Home and Contents Insurance has higher limits for valuables and offers protection for special items like jewellery, artwork and collectibles and portable contents and valuables when travelling in Australia and New Zealand.
- 30% extra cover if replacement costs exceed what your home is insured for under the Safety Net home protection
- Higher limits on your jewellery, paintings and silverware, so you don’t have to list as many high-value items
- Automatic cover for accidental loss or damage, both in your home and also anywhere in Australia and New Zealand for up to 185 days
55UP Home and Contents Insurance
55UP Home and Contents Insurance is cover for your home, contents and belongings in hotels and apartments while travelling.
Benefits typically include:
- Cover for your home, even when it is unoccupied for up to 90 days
- Cover for your grandchildren’s contents up to $2,000 when they are visiting you at the time of loss, provided they are under 18 years of age
- Flood is covered automatically as a result of rain, storms, rising rivers, flash floods and flooding from faulty household items and pipes
- If you have a current senior’s card, you’ll also receive a 6% discount
Investor Home and Contents Insurance
Investor Home and Contents Insurance protects your investment property against damage caused by tenants and loss of rental income along the way. Benefits typically include:
- Protection for rental income if your tenant defaults on their rent or your home is damaged (limits and conditions apply to this cover. Please see the Product Disclosure Statement)
- Protection for theft and malicious damage by tenants
- Flood is usually covered automatically as a result of rain, storms, rising rivers, flash floods and flooding from faulty household items and pipes
Is your Home and Contents Insurance up to date? Check you have the right cover for when disaster strikes.
Use the Resilium range of calculators to help you gain an estimate of the real cost of replacing your home & contents, so you don’t get caught out. We will then be able to assist you with the finer details and make sure you have the right insurance package for your needs.
Contact Riverina Finance & Insurance Solutions
For more information about Home and Contents Insurance or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers at Riverina Finance & Insurance Solutions.