Corporate Travel Insurance
Corporate Travel Insurance helps protect your business against being exposed to extravagant expenses that can occur whilst travelling domestically or internationally. Cover for medical treatment, flight cancellations or lost luggage are just a few of the common costs that a business can face when employees are travelling for business. If your business racks up the frequent flyer points then chances are you need an insurance policy to protect your business.
Contact our team to discuss your business needs.
Who is it for?
If any of your employees travel overseas or interstate for business. Corporate Travel Insurance can also be extended to include employees and their families for holiday travel, it can also be seen as a great and low-cost employee benefit.
What does this insurance cover?
Most Corporate Travel Insurance policies will provide cover for:
- Emergency hospital and medical expenses
- Replacement of lost travel documents and luggage
- Accidental death, disability and loss of income
- Hire care access
- Cancellation expenses due to delayed flights or illness
- Kidnap and ransom
- Personal Liability.
Additional cover that can include:
- Cover for the whole business, not just the individual
- Cover that extends to all Employees, Directors, Officers and Consultants of the Insured person, including accompanying spouse and dependent children
- Leisure travel during a business trip. (Leisure-only travel can also be included)
- Pre-existing conditions if your doctor deems you fit for travel
- Higher sums insured across a range of potential risks
Contact Riverina Finance & Insurance Solutions
For more information or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.