Commercial Motor Insurance
As a business owner, you rely on a trustworthy motor vehicle and you want to know that it’s protected both on and off the road. Commercial Motor Insurance can cover you for a single work vehicle or a whole fleet.
Who is it for?
Resilium Commercial Motor Insurance provides cover for a single work vehicle or a fleet of vehicles of up to five tonnes carrying capacity. These include (but not limited to):
- Trucks less than five tonnes carrying capacity
- Certain light mobile plant and equipment
What does this insurance cover?
- You can choose between Comprehensive or Legal Liability cover, with benefits such as:
- Up to $30 million cover for liability and legal costs for damage to other people’s property
- Choice of repairer
- 24 hours claims service
- Monthly premium payments to assist with your cashflow. It costs more for pay by the month.
Comprehensive cover should include:
- Accidental loss or damage to your motor vehicle
- Lease payout on vehicles where the amount owing under a lease is higher than the vehicle total loss amount (additional amount capped based on vehicle type)
- Your legal liability for damage caused to another person’s property and personal injury caused by the insured vehicle, as well as legal costs to a maximum of $30 million (provided Compulsory Third Party does not apply)
- Australia-wide claims service
- Personal accident from an event.
- Emergency repairs, travel and accommodation
- Towing and storage costs
- Removal of debris for non-dangerous goods
- Cover for locks and keys
- One annual payment or pay by the month
- No excess if you are not at fault and you can identify the person at fault
- Personal effects stolen/damaged in an event involving your vehicle (up to $1,000 per event).
Legal Liability cover should include:
- Your legal liability for damage caused to another person’s property and personal injury caused by the insured vehicle, as well as legal costs, to a maximum of $30 million (provided Compulsory Third-Party Insurance does not apply)
- Your legal liability for property damage or personal injury as a result of the insured vehicle carrying dangerous goods, to a maximum of $1,000,000 (we may allow this limit to be increased to a maximum of $5,000,000, subject to payment of an extra premium)
- Up to $5,000 for damage to the insured vehicle caused by an uninsured driver, if you don’t have Comprehensive cover and you can identify the driver responsible and their vehicle.
Contact Riverina Finance & Insurance Solutions
For more information on Commercial Motor Insurance or to arrange cover for you or your business, please contact us and speak with one of our advisers.